I would assume, the first that we should do is define general categories needed to be AGI - General Artificial Intelligence .
- Language, Speech, Q/A, etc.
- Visual Input Recognition - Shapes, Objects, Faces, etc
- Mobility / Robotics - Legs, etc
- Object & Tool Manipulation - Hands, etc
- Communication, Speech I/O - Recognition / Generation
- Levels of Consciousness:
- -- Recognizing/Identifying/Categorizing/etc
- -- Self/Survival/Awareness
- -- World Awareness (Self to World) - Objects, Circumstances
- -- World Location - Geographical , Going-To , Mapping, Where-Am-I
- -- Social Awareness - Comunicationg Info, Sharing, Working Together
- -- Knowledge - Facts, etc
- -- Ideas - Simple, Conceptual, Creativity, etc
- -- Past Experiences - Remembering
- -- Planning, Future, Inventing, Imagining
These would probably need to be Judged Individually, with Individual Point Ratings.
Examples of Tasks as Tests :
- Given a Story, Answer Questions about the story.
- Given a Topic on the fly, generate a Story about it.
- On the fly make suggested Modification to that Story.