To celebrate the birthday of Alan Turing, the “father” of AI, we are offering 20% off Future of AI Track tickets at the Human-Level AI Conference, in Prague this August.
Future of AI Track tickets give you access to over 20 speakers. Including a whole day of talks on Saturday as well as two bookable events on Friday (more below).
The sale will from today (Thu 21) to Sun 24 June! We have limited the deal to the first 100 buyers!
Discount code: Turing-HLAI2018
Full price Future of AI Track 108€ instead of 135€!
(Prices not including VAT)
Future of AI Track program
Friday 24 August
The Future of AI Ticket gives you access to two bookable sessions on the Friday:
- Investing in AGI & Innovation Policy (09:00 - 12:30)
- AI Race & Societal Impacts (15:30 - 18:30)
- These sessions will bring together interdisciplinary scientists, AI safety experts and business representatives to discuss the opportunities and risks associated with the rise of AI.
Saturday 25 August
Future of AI Tickets give you access to all of the talks on Saturday which are split into four blocks:
- Roadmap to Human-Level AI (9:30 - 11:00)
- Nature Inspired AI (11:30 - 13:00)
- How AI Systems Learn (14:00 - 15:45)
- AI Safety & Societal Impacts (16:15 - 18:30)
Speakers will include:
- Irina Higgins (Google DeepMind)
- Kenneth Stanley (Uber AI Labs)
- Brenden Lake (NYU)
- Tomas Mikolov (Facebook AI Research)
- Ben Goertzel (SingularityNET / Hanson Robotics)
- John Langford (Microsoft)
See full program here: https://www.hlai-conf.org/program