Actually, I have years of Programming experience and Research in AGI.
- And, why do you introduce the term 'GI' -this is a Psychollogy term -do you understand your own words?
(yes, I understand GI General Intelligence terminology also ...)
- I did not 'admit' or say any such thing ... can we leave out the False Quotes and statements please ?
Actually, I have about (80) personally constructed Robots - on 3 shelf units in my livingroom, of about (40) modes of Mobility, from 0 to 8 Legs , Fins, Tentacles, Rolling, Bouncing, etc.
This includes my own work of: CAD Designing and Printing my parts, Boards Designs and etching, Electronics, my Compilers, my own OS,
- and ok course my AI Personalities (which I have been Programming for years).
So, I think I have expertise in AI.
Learning can be in many forms: could be Direct Recognition (Sounds to words), Pattern Recog (Shapes to Images), Sequences of Data or Actions, Symbols (Abstract Representation - high level), Emotions and Feelings (psychollogical emotion state - Not symbols in the abstract sense; ie: Excitement Emotion is a state of mind - not a Tiger or Predator or thing), etc...
Many General ways (and the Most Common ways) of Learning are built into the DNA and so in the Brain.
Learning to Learn is practicing built-in Algorithms in our Brains.
Before you argue against this, Ask Yourself :
- How many Snakes Read Books ?
- How many Deer - build homes ?
- How many Cats - build Traps or Nets to catch prey ?
- How many Burrowing Crabs - build underground shopping malls ?
- How many Squirels - make weapons and use to fight predators ?
- How many Monkeys - can Program a computer via Keyboard ?
Only People can perform these Tasks - because we have the Builtin Algs - to lead up to Learning to do these things ...